Tuesday, September 3, 2013

POP TRAVEL #newrelease #books


It's great to be visiting Krystal! Thanks for having me! Krystal gave me a great question to ponder for this post "What part of me is in my main character?" I love it!

When I named the MC of Pop Travel, it had to involve my three sons - J.L. Cooper (Jace, Logan, & Cooper!) They are my boys! Love them to pieces! Even when they're at each other's throats. It's all good! The MC, Cooper is also a pilot, like my dad, is from Michigan, like my hub, and lives near Atlanta, my favorite city.

As for character traits, his sarcastic, dry humor is all me. Though I love to help and encourage others, I'm also a doubter. Don't want to be taken for a fool. I'm suspicious of every strange phone number that pops up on my caller ID. I also like to do things my way and be in charge. All of the above qualities make me a great teacher - ha! And make Cooper a perfect private eye. But Cooper has lots of qualities I don't have, as well. He has guts, for one, and other guy traits, like not wanting to talk about his feelings, inconsiderate sometimes, you know how guys are! ha!

Well, that's J.L. Cooper. He's fun to write, but his supporting characters are hilarious. I'm having a ball editing the next one, Simulation!

Thanks so much for this opportunity, Krystal! I really enjoyed thinking about this question!

Pop Travel by Tara Tyler
A tale of deception and teleportation.

When a distraught client enters J.L. Cooper's small town detective agency ranting about a pop travel teleportation cover up, Cooper takes the case. He blames pop travel indirectly for his wife's death and would love to expose a glitch in it.

But the glitch turns out to be disintegrating travelers. And now, his client is dead, his secretary is missing, and a hitman is stalking him. Plus there's all the webcams watching his every move. So, Cooper has to find a way to expose the deadly flaw, while using pop travel to escape the maniacs covering it up, not to mention save a couple of tag-alongs he's not sure he can trust. No problem.

Available now on Amazon and Barnes & Noble
Goodreads  <==>  Trailer  <==>  FB Author Page

After having a hand in everything from waitressing to teaching math to rocket engineering Tara Tyler now writes and teaches in Ohio with her three active boys and Coach Husband. In addition to her novels, she has published short stories and poetry in Science Fiction, Fantasy, Thriller, and Humor. So many stories to tell!

1 comments:

  1. thanks for letting me take up some of your blog space! i had fun writing this post =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...